Thursday 29 August 2013

JINGLE JANGLE


I’m currently packing to go on holiday and nothing says holiday to me more than an armful of friendship bracelets. The more the merrier and the more vibrant the better! Bracelets for me mark a definite seasonal change. Summer is the time when exposed body parts cry out to be adorned with clashing threads, beads, bangles and chains. Whereas anything attached to my wrists in wintertime is a hindrance, limiting my ability to hide my hands up my sleeves and inevitably causing a draught to run up through my entire body. But enough of the winter chills, I am now faced with the huge dilemma (no exaggeration) as to which bracelets to take with me. No summer look is complete, in my opinion, unless accompanied with an armful of colour so my plan is to stock up my collection whilst on my travels but that doesn’t mean I won’t be hauling a plethora of jewels with me. The main question is, how much is too much? Oh the woes of being a self confessed magpie.

Here are some photos that really feed my arm candy fixation








(All photos from WGSN Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment