Thursday 5 February 2015

WINTER TIME DRESSING FOR THE COLD & FASHIONABLE



It's winter, which means that by default it's cold outside. 'Brrr...' I hear you shudder. Well, I feel you. So while I was all tucked up in bed, desperately trying to keep my appendages from dropping off altogether, I headed straight on over to Polyvore and suddenly winter didn't look so bad. 


Strappy, neglige looking top thing (who needs to know that you've got a heat-tech, thermal on under it ey?) Oversized knit jumper, preferably in grey - because everything looks better in the shade that is London smog. A statement necklace (AKA the draught excluder) replete with elaborate (& heavy) detailing to look both pretty and firmly weigh down that jumper's neckline from flapping in the wind. A wine coloured coat because: A) no spills will show up on it and B) I think a good dose of maroon hued anything will lessen the winter blow fo' so'. Some jeans of the skinny variety - though tights will be strategically hidden underneath. The scrappy sandals are purely for show, because I'm not completely crazy and my toenails haven't seen a coat of nail varnish since the days of yore when Kim K actually kept her clothes on. The black, metal tipped boots however will do very nicely, and promise to incubate my little feet very nicely. A make believe classic Chanel handbag, which I maintain, I will own one day, and Chanel perfume, because this is a touch of Chanel that I do own. The End.


Alternatively, coffee helps a lot, or any warm beverage for that matter, preferably steaming, even if just hold. 

(Images via: My Polyvore. All clothing info can be found at on my polvore page)
        


No comments:

Post a Comment